Friday, June 29, 2012

Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler

I was very excited to receive my Rainbow Honey pre-order for the Equestria collection today. I will have to say, I am totally in love with their labels and packaging, as well as their polishes. They really put a lot of time, effort, and resources into branding their products, and I am very impressed. Also the pre-order system that they did for the new collection was a stellar option for those of us who didn't want to stalk shop restocks and didn't mind waiting a bit for their polishes to arrive.

I decided to try out 20% Cooler first. It is a multicolored glitter in a sheer blue shimmery base. I layered it over Orly Snowcone for this mani. The application was really smooth and I used 1 coat of Gelous + 1 coat of CND Air Dry on top to make the mani super smooth.


Rainbow Honey is launching their new website tonight in a few hours. If you want to order this or other polishes from the Equestria collection (their other collections won't be available right now, but will be added later), be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. ITA with the lovely polish AND packaging, that makes a sale for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep yep! You can really see how much planning and care that they put into their products.

      Delete
  2. beautiful mani! i really want to try some of their polishes as well because the packaging is so alluring (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a few more when their shop opened up (and I have two more left to swatch), so I will post swatches to help tempt you ;). So far, I am impressed!

      Delete