Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles

Today I have a mani that I absolutely adore for you guys. I'm not sure if I have mentioned my matte glitter obessions, but I LOVE THEM! They looks like candy on your nails! I was on the search for some matte glitters to add to my collection and I found Hit Polish (a division of D&R Apothecary) on Etsy. They have a ton of glitters in their shop to choose from and I got several minis to try out.

Mr. Bubbles is a glitter polish full of different sizes of matte white, pink, and blue glitter. It is really worthy of it's namesake. I layered one coat over OPI What's With the Cattitude. I loved it so much I wore it for several days and was constantly looking at my nails.

 
 
 
 
Isn't it fabulous? Hit Polish had a big sale last weekend and I picked up several more minis and they are on their way to me now. I will be swatching those for you guys when I get them! I saw on their Facebook Page that they are being generous enough to have another sale the weekend of October 13 (and they have items stocked in the shop in the mean time as well.) Be sure to check them out!
 
 
Thanks for looking everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, this is really cool. I don't have any matte glitters....YET :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I actually bought this over the weekend! Can't wait to try it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!! You will love it! I got 6 more minis over the weekend. I already have a few and I need to swatch them all (including Halloween!). Did you get any others?

    ReplyDelete
  4. damnit woman, thanks for the lemming! :p

    ReplyDelete