Monday, December 3, 2012

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 3: Green

So for my green mani, I chose Oopsie Daisies Fuzzy Pickles. This polish is from the Earthbound Collection. It is a green jelly base with lots of smaller green glitter and shimmer, with some larger light and darker green hexes sprinkled throughout. It really reminds me of pickles. I did two coats over Essie Pretty Edgy.






Oopsie Daisies polishes are available on Etsy. I have several of them and I have found the brand to be very fun and whimsical. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know of this brand but now I have to check them out. I seriously love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I DOES remind me of pickles too haha what a weird imagery for a nail polish. Still, it's very pretty and looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jelly's! This looks great :)

    ReplyDelete