Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 20: Sweets and Candy

Another challenge day, another Candy Lacquer! I was very excited about this mani and have been planning it since the beginning of the challenge. I started off with a base of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and then topped it with Candy Lacquer Santa's Sprinkles. Santa's Sprinkles is a fine matte glitter with pink, red, lime green, and green glitter. It looks like candy in a bottle. Then I stamped candy from Bundle Monster plate 306 and a gingerbread man from Bundle Monster plate 222 for accent nails with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White.

 
 
Here was the mani before the stamping was added.
 
 
 
You can purchase Candy Lacquer from their Big Cartel shop. The shop is closed now for the holidays, but will re-open January 7th. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! :) I love how you stamped over one of those matte glitters (of which I own none because I can't decide which I want first lol). I also love the design from the 3rd BM you use, I have my eyes on that set ;) (I have the 2nd set of plates)

    ReplyDelete