Sunday, April 21, 2013

CrowsToes Shoot the Butterfly

Here is another lovely from the CrowsToes springTHIS collection called Shoot the Butterfly. When I saw this collection posted, this one was the first to jump out at me as a must have. The concept for it is brilliantly executed because it literally looks like (in a non-gross way) a blended up Monarch Butterfly in a bottle. It has a black jelly base with orange holographic glitters and tiny white and silver holographic glitters throughout. I chose to wear 2 coats over black for this mani. Unfortunately...my topcoat decided to bubble but it wasn't too bad in real life.






CrowsToes polishes are available from Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! There's a couple of Crowstoes I really want to get, and this is one of them :D

    ReplyDelete