Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Tell Me How to Win Your Heart

Today I have a wonderful polish from Nail Pattern Boldness's Hello Collection called Tell Me How to Win Your Heart which is based, of course, on the lyrics of Lionel Richie's famous song. I adore fine glitters, and this one is superb. It is a mixture of red, pink, and purple microglitters in a clear base. I layered 1 coat over Essie No More Film and it really made the glitters pop.





Nail Pattern Boldness's Polishes can be purchased direct from creator Allison's Etsy Store as well as from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Thank you so much - I just share a link on my Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how complex this one looks, with all the different coloed tiny glitters. A winner!

    ReplyDelete