Friday, June 21, 2013

Green and Gold Nail Art Featuring Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu

Hi everyone! Today I have some nail art that is very reminiscent of various manicures I have seen all over Pinterest lately. I have usually seen it done with silver and blue, but I decided to go with green and gold. I started off with a base of Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu (except for my accent fingers). It is a pale, sea glass green creme. It is so soothing a lovely to look at. Also the formula is top notch. I thought when I ordered it it might be similar to OPI Mermaid Tears, but it is a lot more pure and clean (no murkiness) and leans more blue. I'm a sucker for colors like this, so I adore it. Next, I stamped over it with China Glaze 2030 and the leopard design from the Cheeky XL Wild at Heart plate (can you tell I like that plate?).

On the accent fingers I started with a single coat of Deborah Lippmann Nefertiti and then painted on 2 coats of China Glaze Champagne Kisses (which ended up being really opaque, so the base wasn't really needed). Champagne Kisses has an ever so subtle holographic glittery touch that I wasn't expecting. It really just makes it seem more glowy.





I adore this color combination! I think I might start doing more accent manis, because I really enjoyed this one. If you are looking to pick up some Elevation Polishes (and you should be, there is a wonderful range of glitters, shimmers, cremes, and duochromes), they are stocked at creator Lulu's Big Cartel Shop as well as at Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment