Saturday, June 15, 2013

Neon Dotticure

Hi everyone! So I have been wanting to do something crazy with neons ever since it started heating up for summer, so I decided going off for a friend's bachelorette was a great time to do it. For this dotticure, I started out with a white base (Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White) and then dotted with China Glaze Surfin' for Boys (Orange/Coral), I'm With the Lifeguard (Green), Sun-Kissed (Yellow), Splish Splash (Blue), and Orly Oh Cabana Boy (Pink). I was so mad that I used some topcoat that needed thinning and had bubbles galore on my finished mani, but it still looks cool so I kept it.




Are you loving neons for summer? I haven't been much on them in the past, but this year I'm obsessed! Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Loving this mani so much. It's winter here but I would totally still wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I need to try this :-)

    ReplyDelete