Saturday, July 6, 2013

NerdLacquer Don't Panic

I think I have found my favorite Nerd! I was able to pick up Don't Panic along with a  few others at the most recent NerdLacquer restock and this one exceeded my expectations. It is a mixture of gold and green glitter with a golden shimmering base. I layered 2 coats over FingerPaints Silkscreen Green for this mani.


 
 
 


NerdLacquer is available from creator Amanda's website but they go fast when she restocks, so keep up with announcements on her Google+ account. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. OMFG, WANT!!!! This is the hotness...it almost fills the void that Earth Matters created o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammmmmn you.....you....YOU..........LEMMESIS!!!!!!! *shakes fist with a grin*

    you know how many polishes i have because of you?! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete