Friday, August 2, 2013

Elevation Polish/CrowsToes Collaboration Duo

OMG...this duo rocks my socks! How is that for a start? I deliberated on getting these for almost a month. I kept telling myself I didn't need them....I had similar things...I would layer with other stuff to get a similar look. Well, eventually I talked myself into pulling the trigger and boy am I glad I did (thankfully Llarowe still has them in stock!). This set is so perfect together. SO PERFECT!



So first up I have swatches of Too F#%*ing Hot which is the brainchild of Lulu from Elevation Polish. This is a deep red jelly with chunky black and red shimmer. It even had flashes of purple or blue in there, so pretty! I used 3 coats here. It is truly lovely on its own.





Too F#%*ing Cold (by Lauri from CrowsToes)  is a combo of disco glitters and holo glitters in a slightly blue tinted base. I thought for awhile "I don't need this one, I have Lynnderella Bride of Franken". WRONG. This is leaps and bounds better than Bride of Franken to me. It is amazing! I think it is the addition of holo glitters that make it pop. This is 1 coat over Too F#%*ing Hot.






The Elevation Polish/CrowsToes Collaboration Duo is still available from Llarowe, but it is limited edition , so snag it while you still can! Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: