Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pretty Serious Naughty Night Shift Nurse

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing Pretty Serious Naughty Night Shift Nurse with you. As I'm sure most of you know, this polish was created as custom for Kristy from The Polish Haven as a birthday gift last year and everyone went absolutely bananas over it when she posted pictures. Kaz of Pretty Serious was super awesome and made an extremely limited run of the polish (as ingredients were scarce/discontinued) and it sold out in minutes both times she restocked it (and drama ensued, etc.). I was so lucky to get my hands on it. And it is truly stunning! It has a multichrome shift from blue/purple/red with color shifting flakies. For this mani I used 2 coats over black. It is a super hard one to capture on camera properly. 





So thank you again to Kristy and Kaz for giving everyone a shot at grabbing this beauty! It rocks! Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots of NNSN! I want to wear mine but I am scared about the lack of proper photographs to do it justice as well lol. Your pics are lovely though <3

    ReplyDelete