Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jade Mirage

Hi everyone! Several months ago Jade added some new polishes to their holographic range and as soon as I saw Mirage I knew it had to be mine. I was finally able to snatch it up at Llarowe at her last restock (actually I think she had another restock this week...but the one before that). It was everything I had hoped it would be. It is a vibrant blue leaning green holo. I just love the color saturation it has. For this mani I used 2 coats of Jade Mirage.





I immediately wondered how it compared to Dance Legend Android. It turns out that the color of Android is much less vibrant (probably even more than these pictures show) and it looks like it has a muted silvery cast when compared to Mirage. Both are still gorgeous, just different. I do believe I prefer the vibrancy of Oasis if I had to pick just one though.

Pointer and Ring: Dance Legend Android
Middle and Pinky: Jade Mirage



Jade holographic polishes are available from Llarowe and Ninja Polish. I really love all of my Jades so I would highly recommend them to holo lovers. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I picked up Mirage in the same restock lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I have a couple purple Jade holos, they are nice formula....

    ReplyDelete