Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love Thy Polish Shangri-la

Hi everyone! I have another beauty from Love Thy Polish for you today. I have been lemming Shangri-la since Kristy at The Polish Haven posted swatches of it ages ago. I finally got my paws on it a few weeks ago, so here it is in all of its glory!

Shangri-la is a gorgeous antique rose holo. I don't think I have another holo that is quite like this, so it is unique in my massive holo collection. It is super flattering and feminine. The holo is very strong and no special base or topcoat is needed for it. Shangri-la would be a terrific addition to every holo lovers collection!





Love Thy Polish is available from creator Emma's website as well as from Harlow & Co.(Canada), Femme Fatales Cosmetics (Australia), Norway Nails (Norway), Funkee Nailz (NZ) and Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore). Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Your pics be wayyyy better than mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god that looks good *drools* I'll have to get my bottle out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove this!! That Emma sure knows what's up! ;) I need to update my w/l because DO WANT.

    ReplyDelete