Thursday, February 20, 2014

Smitten Polish Out of the Blue and Zelda's Fall-y

Hi everyone! I have some Smitten Polish holos to share with you. I actually wore these ages ago but never got any pictures of them for some reason.

Out of the Blue is a very saturated blue holographic polish. The formula is great, almost a one coater (I used 2 coats for my swatches). It isn't the most holographic of Smitten's holos, but it is more holo in real life than my picture. The color of this one is divine...I just love how vibrant it is! Out of the Blue is one of Smitten's "core" holos now, so it is still available for purchase.




Zelda's Fall-y is a deep, slightly rusty, red holographic polish. This polish has a more jelly-like finish than Out of the Blue but it still has great opacity at 2 coats. This polish was only released for a limited time in a 3 piece set from Smitten Polish this past fall, so it is no longer available. Such a perfect fall polish! 



Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook for updates on restocks and new collections. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Products purchased by me*

5 comments:

  1. I've been wearing Out of the Blue for over a week - isn't it amazing?!? I'm pretty sure it's my fave blue holo - the color is SO intense!! I'm so glad we're beyond those washed out pastel holos these days!

    I wish I had gotten Zelda's Fall-y, even though I have 100 other red holos. I'm hoping Noelie will re-release it someday!! *crosses fingers*

    As always, they look divine on you!! <3 - Thread 'o Dicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thread 'o Dicks!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I agree, I'm so glad there are so many saturated holos around, I love them so much!

      Delete
  2. Smitten holos are awesome!! What Sorcery is This? Is one of my fave purple holos, I haven't worn Harold's Crayon yet, it was the original point of my order but when I saw Sorcery next to it.... Love all the purple holos!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!!! I can get Hocus Pocus and Klatu Barada Nikto now!!!!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! All of those that you mentioned are absolutely fantastic!

      Delete