Thursday, March 6, 2014

Layering with Essie, Girly Bits, and Illamasqua

Today I have a layered look to share. I have been wanting to wear flakies lately, so this is what I came up with. I started off with a base of Illamasqua Rampage (the BEST dark green jelly I know) and then layered on one thin coat of Girly Bits Street Magic, which is a gold/green color shifting topcoat. Now that was magical on its own, but then I decided to make it EVEN BETTER and added one coat of Essie Shine of the Times. Manis that change in every light are my favorite sort of manis and this one really fits the bill.



Super macro fun again!




Now here are a few pics of Girly Bits Street Magic over Illamasqua Rampage before the flakies were added. Still a magical combination!



I purchased Illamasqua Rampage from Sephora.com. Essie Shine of the Times is unfortunately discontined, but there are several dupe of this polish around. 

Girly Bits Cosmetics' polishes are available from creator Pam's online shop as well as from 
e-tailers around the world including: Llarowe (US), Overall Beauty (US), Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore),Harlow and Co. (Canada), Femme Fatale Cosmetics (Australia), Foxy Fingertips (Denmark), and Maria Gastadeira (Brazil). Be sure to follow Girly Bits on Facebook and Instagram for news about restocks and new collections. 

Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment