Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ninja Polish Shillelagh

Hi everyone! I thought I would kick off March with a green mani! I'm usually bad about sticking with themes, but for the past 3 years I've been pretty consistent with wearing lots of greens in March. It's my birth month and green is one of my favorite colors, so it's pretty easy to do.

I thought a really appropriate polish to start with would be Ninja Polish Shillelagh. I had to look up the meaning of the name of this polish, but it is a wooden club walking stick that is strongly associated with Ireland. Apparently, Leprechauns are often depicted carrying them in folklore. So as for the polish, it is a gorgeous green jelly base densely packed with green/gold color shifting shimmer. It is quite opaque, only requiring 2 coats for full coverage. The formula is a bit thick, but not problematic to apply (this contributes to its opacity). It is wonderful and glowy.





Shillelagh was released last year as part of Ninja Polish's Enigma Collection and does appear to still be in stock on Ninja Polish's website. I have had good experiences with Ninja Polish in the past, but I have heard from a few people that shipping has been pretty slow at Ninja Polish lately, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you were thinking about ordering. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: