Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dance Legend Beautiful Lie

*Products purchased by me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a gorgeous polish to share with you from Dance Legend (because let's face it...they are all gorgeous). This is another one from their Wow Prisms line and dare I say, it is my favorite so far.

Dance Legend Beautiful Lie is a periwinkle blue jelly filled with scattered holo shards. The holo really shines through with this one and is just glorious. I used 3 thin coats for this mani. I mean...just look at it!

 

After I wore it for a day, I still didn't want to take it of, so I decided to do some stamping over it. I used OPI Road House Blues and MoYou London Pro-XL 10 plate for the design. Nothing too flashy, but I liked it. The sparklieness of the base made it hard to photograph, but it really looked much better in person.



Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website (shipping took 2 months to get to me in the US from Russia, and I've heard that is about average). They are also available from Llarowe and Color4Nails which both ship to the US and internationally. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment