Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A V-Day Mani? Why Yes, I DID Do ONE!

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! I keep forgetting to share the mani I actually wore on Valentine's Day. I don't know why, but this year I have been uninspired to do Valentine's nail art for the most part. I wanted to wear some hearts on the actual day, so here is what I came up with! It wasn't anything all that spectacular, so I guess that's why I've taken forever to share it!

For my V-Day mani, I started off with a base of OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, one of my favorite bright pink cremes. Then I decided to do a bit of layered stamping. The heart design is from Bundle Monster H-18 and the white lattice design is from Pueen's Buffet set #71. I first stamped on the lattice design using Konad White and then stamped on the hearts using OPI Coca-Cola Red. As you can see, the red wasn't as opaque as I was hoping for, so you can see a bit of the white through it (but this really wasn't all that noticeable in real life). I dunno, I actually enjoyed these nails in real life and wore them for 2 days. I guess they didn't translate that well in pictures, but they were ok. Definitely not my most inspired holiday work!





Did you all get inspired by Valentine's this year? I've really enjoyed everyone elses manis, but just couldn't come up with anything fun to do for myself! I'm hoping St. Patrick's Day will bring more inspiration since green is my favorite color! Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! It's funny I had practically zero inspiration for V-Day nail art around the holiday, but after I had a TON if ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute! I love everything about them! I always do this where I can't come up with anything for the holidays and then afterwards, BAM my creativity is flowing! Maybe I should save them for next year?

    ReplyDelete