Thursday, April 16, 2015

Floral Double Stamping Featuring Elevation Polish Cerro Torre 2

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today I have some double stamping to share with you that was inspired by Love Varnish's fabulous floral double stamping. She has done it several times on her blog in different color combinations, but this is my absolute favorite one. So drawing my inspiration from that mani, I started out with Elevation Polish Cerro Torre 2 as my nude base. Then, I used an image from MoYou-London's Pro XL plate 10 for and stamped first with white (Mundo de Unas White) and then flipped the image and stamped with black (Mundo de Unas Black). I really loved this fun twist on neutrals! Everything about this mani is a neutral color, but it really pops and looks chic.



Elevation Polish Cerro Torre 2 is a neutral nude creme polish. I was worried when I purchased this that it was going to lean too yellow to look nice on my skintone, but that wasn't the case at all. It was actually a great neutral nude color and one of the few I own that doesn't have a lot of pink undertones that looks nice on me. Formula was extremely nice and it was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. It's a fantastic nude if you are in the market for one!


Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Shop. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. 

Have you tried double stamping yet? What do you think of the look? Thanks for looking everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment