Friday, April 24, 2015

Nail Pattern Boldness Heady Topper

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a bit absent this week. I have a ton of upcoming stuff to show you, but I had to take a slight mental break from swatching/blogging this week. I'm going to be getting back to it this weekend, and next week should really kick things into high gear because I have lots and lots of stuff in my swatch queue. For today, I'm going to share a mani with you that I did AGES ago (I really don't even remember when I did it to be honest). Back around the first of the year, Llarowe had a major sale and I picked up a Nail Pattern Boldness polish that I had been eying for ages, and that's what today's post is about.

Nail Pattern Boldness' Heady Topper is a sparkling holo glitter topper filled with silver and gold microglitter in a slightly different sizes. Formula was really nice and it spread easily and the glitter coverage was great for a topper, but it was, of course, sheer so it let plenty of the base color shine through. I do not think this would be one I would try to wear on its own because it wouldn't build up easily, and it's really not meant to be worn that way. I used 2 coats of Heady Topper over China Glaze More to Explore from the spring Road Trip Collection. The thing that sets this apart from other holo glitter toppers is the use of the gold along with the silver and the varying sizes of the glitter, so I think it is a truly special topper. I really love versatile polishes like this that you can pretty much use over anything just to give your mani some extra bling!





Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are available on their website. Be sure to follow on Facebook and Instagram for swatches as well as updates on new collections and restocks. Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are also available from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment