Thursday, June 18, 2015

HPB Presents Beachy Manis: Holo Fish Scales

*Some items in this post were provided previously for review*

Hi everyone! Tonight I have a beach-themed mani to share with you for Hobby Polish Blogger's June Link-Up. One of my favorite beach activities is snorkeling and seeing the pretty reef fishies, so I decided to do a fish scale mani. Throughout the years, I've always seen the most gorgeous fish scale/mermaid manis and for some reason, I've never done one. I figured if I was gonna do it, I might as well go for a blingy, holo fish (because don't we all want to find one of those?) so I started out with a base of Literary Lacquers Megatron. Then, for the pretty scale design I used MoYou London Sailor plate 05 and I stamped with Darling Diva Polish Blue Diamond, which works so fantastically for stamping. I'm pretty sure there are no holo fish, but I wish there were!




Here is Megatron on its own. It's sort of a medium bruise-y purple with silver holo and purple microglitters. I love Literary Lacquers' glittery holos so much and this one is no exception. This is 3 thin coats of Megatron. So pretteh!




So be sure to check out the manis that the other lovely ladies of Hobby Polish Bloggers have put together for this link-up! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment