Friday, July 17, 2015

Literary Lacquers Bottletown

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish to share with you from Literary Lacquers' Vurt-U-Want Collection, which is their most recent release. I actually picked up 4 polishes from this collection and I was going to wait and share them all at once, but I keep doing that with a lot of my purchases and then it takes me ages to actually share them because I don't get around to wearing them in a timely manner (no kidding...I think I have photos somewhere of some of the polishes from Literary Lacquer's Community Collection from December and I can't even find them...I must re-swatch at some point!) Does anyone else do this? It's a terrible habit and I've done it with a lot of my purchased polishes because I really like posts that feel complete with all of the polishes I have from a collection together. I think it's me being OCD, so I'm going to attempt to post more of my purchased polishes in a timely manner without worry about the "collection". ANYWAY...enough with the random blogger musings, let's look at this pretty polish!

Bottletown is a bottle green linear holo with iridescent flakies and glass flecks. The formula was absolutely lovely on this polish, much like the other linear holos I have from Literary Lacquers. I got complete coverage in 3 thin coats. The flakies are so lovely but they are a little camera shy in some lights (especially full lighting that shows off the holo effect) but they really pop when you move your fingers around. I really love Literary Lacquer's glittery holos, but putting flakies in all the holos is also a VERY GOOD CALL (hint hint...make us more Amy!).




Here you can see the gorgeous flakies better in a bit of lower lighting. SUCH PRETTY COLORS!


Literary Lacquers can be purchased from creator Amy's Etsy Shop. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on restocks and new collections (and of course to see lots of pretty swatches!). The Vurt-U-Want Collection is available for purchase now, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment