Sunday, August 9, 2015

Darling Diva Polish Salem Collection (Partial)

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! It's about to be fall again and I'm already twitching for fall colors even though it's only August. If you guys remember from last year, I did a little "Falling Into Fall" series where I showed some new fall collections as well as revisited some older fall collections from previous years. I have several new transitional and fall collections coming up, but today I'm going to share some selections from a collection that was released last fall, the Darling Diva Polish Salem Collection. I posted Malum from this collection last fall and I loved it so much that I had to pick up a few more before they disappeared for good. These are some seriously vampy polishes, so be sure to grab them if that's your thing...I promise you won't be disappointed! All of these except Queen of the Night are still currently available in the Darling Diva Polish shop.

The Grand Rite is a deep ruby red linear holo. Formula was perfect to work with and had full opacity in 2 easy coats. I mean...does it get much sexier than this red? So pretty! I think this is true of all of these, but the holo is more holo-y in real life than in pictures because the vampy nature of the polishes sort of mutes it somewhat in photos.




BEWBS!! is a deep berry linear holo. Another amazing formula with full coverage in 2 coats. This polish makes me think of a holo version of one of my favorite OPIs (and vamps), Black Cherry Chutney. Again...pure vampy perfection.




Queen of the Night is a blackened navy linear holo. Once again, a fantastic formula that could easily be a 1 coater, but I did 2 for good measure. This one is so dark it almost looks black, but you can definitely tell that it's a deep, inky blue on the nail. 



  
Ashes Ashes is a blackened plum linear holo with some brown undertones. It's a gorgeous vamp with a perfect formula (this is 2 easy coats). It looks almost black in some lights, but you can see here in the bright sun that the plummy color comes out. The holo flame is super strong and gorgeous.




Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Mei Mei's Signatures (Singapore), and Edgy Polish (Sweden). Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

No comments:

Post a Comment