Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Glam Polish Hey Ya!

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish that I actually wore ages ago but forgot to post (there are probably going to be several of those coming up since I'm going through my Photobucket right now). Glam Polish Hey Ya is from the Bling It On! Trio which launched earlier in the summer. It is a rose gold linear holo with gold and pink holo microglitters throughout. Formula was very nice to work with and I used 2 coats for full coverage. This polish is just SO blingtastic and amazing and I actually think that that it has made it onto my favorites of 2015 list because I was so wowed by it. It's currently available in the Glam Polish shop, so be sure to pick it up if you are a gold lover (I actually will probably pick up the other two in this trio before it's all said and done).









Glam Polish is available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from these international stockists. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restocks as well as to see lots of beautiful swatches! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment