Monday, August 3, 2015

Multichrome Mondays: Enchanted Polish Entwined

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I realized that the comparison post I had planned for today needed its pictures retaken since I have some new additions to that family! I will retake them and schedule them for next week instead (since it didn't occur to me until all of my sunlight was gone). In the meantime, I have a multichrome that is pretty unique as far as I can tell and that is Enchanted Polish Entwined. I really thought it would be a dupe for something because the color shift seems similar to other things I've seen, but it turned out to be pretty unique. The only polish that I know has a dupey shift is its "parent polish", Enchanted Polish 2 AM Summer Night, which is a plain version without the added holo and holo glitter.

Enchanted Polish Entwined has a deep plummy purple base. It shifts from a deep bluish purple (that almost looks navy in some lights) to a bright magenta pink and then even a reddish orange at extreme angles. It also has some holo pigment as well as holo microglitter which makes the base more complex. Formula was excellent to work with and it was completely opaque in 3 thin coats with no need for undies. I must say I was so impressed with this polish and I was skeptical that it would stand out in the crowd of my massive multichrome collection. It's truly a beauty and fantastic collaboration with Didoline's Nails.









And it's only appropriate that the infamous Starbucks multichrome cup make an appearance on Multichrome Mondays since I finally got my hands on it. It doesn't match the shift of Entwined, but who cares!


Enchanted Polish is available from their Big Cartel shopThese polishes sell out really quickly when they are stocked regularly, but they do have occasional pre-orders which make things a lot easier (that's how I ordered this one). Thanks for looking everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment