Tuesday, September 20, 2016

31DC2016 - Glitter - Glittery Neon Dots

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today the prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is GLITTER and I decided to go with both a glitter bomb and some glittery holos for this mani. Let's check it out!

For this mani, I started out with a pretty Peridot creme, Polish My Life Green Goddess. Then on my middle nails, I decided to use two neon glittery holos from Glam Polish to make some dots of various sizes. I used Without Us, You're Nothing (orange) and Everyone Has a Secret Identity (pink). Then on my other nails, I used a neon and holo glitter bomb from Lollipop Posse Lacquer called Lip Gloss Boost. So much bright and so much glitter going on in this mani! If nothing else, it was fun.



Be sure you check out the other glitter bombs that everyone came up with for glitter day! Thanks for looking everyone!


1 comment: