Sunday, September 4, 2016

31DC2016 - Green - Jungle Vines

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! It's day 4 of the 31 Day Challenge and today is one of my favorite colors...GREEN! Since I'm a green lover, I knew I had to use as many shades of green in my design as possible...and holo of course! Let's take a look at what I came up with.

For this mani, I started off with a stunning bright green holo, Cirque Panacea. Then I decided to do some double stamping using a vine design on the Uber Chic plate 1-02. I started first with a more subtle background stamp using an olive green polish (Toma Metallic Illusion Jar of Moonbeams) and then stamped with a more vibrant blue-green polish (Girly Bits British Racing Green). I just watched The Jungle Book this past weekend, so this really had a jungle vibe to me. The double stamping is very faint in photos, but it more obvious in real life (the holo drowns it out a bit in my pictures).



And I just had to show you the chartreuse glory that is Cirque Panacea on its own. If you are a green lover, you need this one! The golden microflakes in it really set off the gorgeous shade! Great formula as well (easy two-coat coverage).




Be sure to check out all of the other green-inspired manis in the challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment