Monday, July 31, 2017

Delush Polish Belle of Winterfell

*Purchased by Me*

Since Game of Thrones has finally decided to come back on, I've pulled out all of my Game of Thrones themed polishes to wear! I'll be posting them throughout the season just for fun. I started out with this beautiful orange beauty from Delush Polish, Belle of Winterfell. This polish was inspired by Sansa Stark, and I think it is the most opportune time to wear it since she is FINALLY back at Winterfell! She hasn't always been my favorite character for sure, but she's had a lot of bad things happen to her and I've enjoyed her growth throughout the seasons. I just hope that she stays smart...Littlefinger is too close at hand and although I believe she knows how manipulative he is, I just hope she doesn't fall for any of his schemes.



Belle of Winterfell is a juicy orange jelly filled with orange, red, and gold glitters in different sizes. The formula built up nicely to opacity in 3 thin coats. This polish had a good consistency and the glitter load was really nice (not too sparse or too heavy) and I used 1 coat of Essence Gel Like Topcoat (a great topcoat for glitters) + 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top for a glassy smooth finish. I adore orange polishes and I especially love orange jellies so this polish was definitely a winner for me! The golden glitters were my favorite touch because they really shone out of the depths of this polish. Delush has both the Dames of Thrones and Knights of Thrones Collections inspired by the show, so be sure to check them out if you love Game of Thrones-themed polishes. I previously shared the polish inspired by Arya called Girl of Many Faces, which is a very unique shade and great for brown lovers!



Delush Polish can be purchased from their online shop as well as from these authorized retailers. Be sure to follow them on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest for product updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment